LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Saturday 14 August 2010

sorry its been so long

Hello again my lovelies

this is just a quick note to say I'm still here!! I haven't forgotten you, I've just had a week where getting to my craft desk has been difficult.

As I've mentioned before, my 6 month old daughter Charlotte, needs surgery in a few weeks and I've just had a few days this week where the thought was making me internally shut down a bit. I'm feeling better now as I'm doing my best to stay positive.

My gorgeous hubby just helped me set up a new swish (impressive) printer and tidy my craft area, so I'm looking forward to finishing the few projects I have on the go at the moment. One is a suprise for someone extra special, so I can't say too much, but I'll try to finish the others so you'll have something to look at when you stop by!

I've also been fighting with youtube to get a video uploaded. Current score as follows: Linda 0, Youtube 2. hmmm

anyway, it's late and I'm going to try to get a bit of time in with my beloved papers :)

talk to you all soon--thanks for your patience :)


No comments: