LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 13 September 2010

a quick note...

Hi everyone,

Sorry it's been almost a week since I posted last, it's been super busy here. The a2z blog has been taking up a lot of my time but I'm finally finished all the set up and I'm starting to work ahead of time.

I've been playing with a new crafty project that I'll share with you really soon. It involves a little wooden jewellery box I found at our local $2 shop and some Distress Crackle Paint, as well as some Perfect Pearls and of course, stamps :)

Anyway, this is just a quick little note to say hello to you all and let you know I'm still here and DEFINITELY coming back!!

Speak to you soon--thanks for your patience :)

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

I can't wait to see what you are up to...Don't be long!! (ps: just noticed what type of music you like..guess what?! Ours are almost identical! I even met Yo-Yo ma in 2007!)