LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas

Hello dear friends!!

This will just be a short post, but a goodie!

You simply MUST check out Tim Holtz in all his genius with his 12 Tags of Christmas.

You can see his blog HERE.

Check these out:

Day 1

Day 2


Day 3
Day 4

Day 5
Day 6

Day 7
Day 8

He has made some truly amazing creations. SO INSPIRING!!

*sigh*...I'm off to get inky :)

Don't forget to share your creations on flickr and leave a comment with the link!! I'd love to see what you make with all this inspiration floating around in your head!

PS The photo titles ('day1' for example) is a link to that day's blog update on Tim's site :)

Talk to you soon sweets!

Linda

3 comments:

Maria said...

Linda,
i am a fan of tim!!! i love soooooooo much his tags and all the stuff he uses! and of course i have shopped almost all of his products from your a2z! :)

~Tonya said...

Yes!!!!!!! I LOVE all of his tags and ideas!! He is so INSPIRATIONAL! Just when I see a tag that he has created, I say, that is my favorite one and then he goes and does it again!!

I adore his tags and love looking back on them each year.

~Tonya said...

LOVE THEM ALL!!! I left a comment, but don't know where it went??

I would love to get INKY, sadly I don't get to until after my finals are done :( Next week Friday, I will be a FREE women until Jan. 10th. Then I turn into a pumpkin again. LOL