LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Music Recommendation

Hi everyone!

I've just finished a new project that I'll share with you in a day or two (once the girls actually go to sleep at the same time, I might be able to get it photographed and on here!)I'm half in love-half in hate with it. But it is what it is, I'm going to try to revel in it's imperfection.

I am a HUGE Kelly Purkey Fan. She designs for Studio Calico love love love and frankly, she's a bit crazy and a lot funny and quite frankly, she travels FAR too much for my liking (Am I jealous much--definitely).
 
She recently posted about a singer Greg Laswell. I loved the video she shared on her blog and immediately hopped onto Itunes to find him and well, I haven't stopped listening to him. He's AMAZING. Perfect for crafting too. Cool, relaxed, slightly beat-driven (in the good way) and just crazy good. A really lovely masculine voice. YUM.

Seriously, click on his name and check out his myspace. Oh. My. Goodness.

anyhoo, just thought I'd share--he's helped my mojo along this past week that's been hotter than Hades. revolting.

Enjoy your week and I'll be back!

Linda xx

No comments: