LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Sunday 24 April 2011

Date Night Layout

Hi there!

Here is a layout I did, very much inspired by Nichol Magouirk (shock horror!) I'm really happy with it.

I used almost completely my latest Studio Calico Kit, which arrived much to my surprise a few days ago (Remember I'd said I was cancelling my subscription?! Well I did, but my email never arrived!! Lost in cyberspace somewhere..maybe cyberspace is telling me to keep the subscription! lol) Other than the SC kit, I used my new Lawn Fawn Say Cheese Stamp set (OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO EXCITED TO FINALLY HAVE THIS POLAROID STAMP!!!)

sorry for the horrible photo! I had to take this photo in a hurry while Charlotte grabbed at me to pick her up! lol

 I used Vellum in front of the floral paper, so it muted the colours a bit (it was VERY bright). I printed my journalling onto it too.
 The journalling reads: 
Matt and I used to have date night every Tuesday; we drank wine, watched movies, had long talks, held hands and fell asleep late into the night.

Now we drink juice from plastic cups, watch kids tv, talk about toys and favourite Play School presenters and Toy Story. We hold half eaten bananas, nappy bags and forgotten crackers.  We fall asleep at 9:30...and we wouldn't change a thing.


A few extra close ups so you can see the dimension and texture. I love dimension on my pages...I can feel another layout coming soon!

Talk to you soon--hope you enjoyed!

Linda xx

No comments: