LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Thursday 5 May 2011

it's been a while...

Hi there ho there...

So it's been a while, I know. I've been a very bad blogger lately. I've been going through a bit of a creative rut, so I spent some time away from my craft desk lately. Plus it's hard to blog some days, it feels like I'm talking to noone. But that's ok, I read a few blogs that I never comment on too---actually, I comment in my mind, but forget to actually type something lol!

Anyhow, I'm in the middle of making a quilt for Isabella--which is going REALLY well...I'll let you know as soon as it's finished, but in the meantime,

take care and thanks SO much for stopping by :) it means a lot to me.

Linda xx

4 comments:

Maria said...

Linda it's a phase that all of us are going through sometimes! take care and when you are ready we are waiting for the quilt!!!

Unknown said...

Linda,
I read, but when you follow over 200 blogs there is not time to comment on every blog-so I rotate. LOL Can't wait to see the quilt:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,
I am HERE! I will try to pop in and see you! When you make something please come over and share with me!
I love the blog design you have going on over here! Very creative!
Your newest follower,
Kristal

Delanie said...

Hi Linda. Totally know that feeling - people reading but hard to know what they think! :) And I love Google Reader but it makes me worse at commenting.
Delanie