LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 23 May 2011

A to Z of me

Hi again!

My good friend Elizabeth from Visions of Paper did a cute little 'getting to know you' questionnaire on her blog, so I thought I'd do one quickly now, while I wait for Miss 3-year-old to eat her lunch.

A. Age: 31

B. Bed size: Queen--soon to be King I hope.

C. Chore you dislike: Dusting--I HATE dusting..


D. Dogs: 2 Toby and Molly.

E. Essential start to your day: Wish it were later or that I'd slept better :) then a cup of tea.

F. Favorite color(s): Pink or pale yellow.

G. Gold or silver: depends on what it's on. Gold rings etc but I think silver is still pretty.

H. Height: tall

I. Instruments you play(ed): Guitar, Flute, Piano, Piccolo (lessons for those) but I CAN play a Saxophone, Clarinet a little.

J. Job title: Mumma. Before that I got my Teaching degree, before that, I worked in Marketing. My degree is in Japanese studies and Marketing.

K. Kids: Isabella, 3 1/2 and Charlotte 1 1/2
.
L. Live: Perth, Western Australia

M. Mom’s name: Karen

N. Nicknames: Fishcake or Fred from mum and dad; Cutiepie from Matt.

O. Overnight hospital stays: for me: 2nights (tonsils when I was 3) and 1 night when I had my Wisdom Teeth removed; After having my kids: 3 nights and 2 nights both times. For Charlotte's surgeries, 6 nights in total

P. Pet peeves: Fools. (People who just don't THINK) & Thoughtlessness.

Q. Quote from a movie: recently Isabella has watched a LOT of Megamind, so she's been saying "You're Fun" (that's catching on lol) or "BOOM!" from that too. lol

R. Righty or lefty: Right Handed but I eat backwards (left-handed).

S. Siblings: 1 sister.

T. Time you wake up: Varies dependent on when Charlotte wakes up, usually around 6am.

U. Underwear: If at all possible! Lol

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Cauliflower and Cabbage (BLECH)

W. What makes you run late: Lately, a child-related issue (Where is my other shoe mummy?!) or if I'm going out with Matt too. I'm better if I only have to worry about myself and the girls. I forget what I have to do if he's home too lol

X. X-rays you’ve had: My teeth and my back/hips (chiropractor)

Y. Yummy food you make: most of what I make is yummy :) Omelette, Quiche, Cakes, pasta...

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Polar Bears and Penquins--these were Elizabeth's faves too. HATE the bird section (not that I hate birds).


Feel free to do this yourself! Post it on your blog and leave a comment below with a link!

Take care and I look forward to getting to know you all more!


Lxx

No comments: