LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 21 May 2012

Tuesday Trigger

Hello!

So over at Moxie Fab World, they have this thing going called Tuesday Trigger. I kept seeing it pop up on various people's blogs around the place but never quite realised what it was (duh!), so i popped over there last night to see what it was all about.

Turns out it's a weekly challenge based on an inspiration photo.

Here is the photo for this week's trigger Bright Bite

How awesome are those colours?!

So I knew exactly what card I wanted to make...then that failed dismally LOL (it was REALLY boring). So I moved on and tried again. Here's what happened:
 The main background is covered with washi tape (I've got so much of it, thought it was time to actually haul some out and use it). Next I added the sentiment banner, and a cake from the Hero Arts clear set, coloured the cake in with Memento markers and added some twine!!

So fun.

OK< I'll be back soon, i've been scouring the Moxie Fab World pages for more inspiration and I have to tell you--theres a BOAT LOAD.

xoxo

Linda





5 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

Linda, this is so festive and fun... awesome birthday card, girlie! Love it. :)

Leslie Hanna said...

What a great take on the challenge! I've played a few of the Moxie Fab challenges myself. I need to do more.

Virginia L. said...

Yummy card, Linda! Beautiful use pf colors and images!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Linda! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

...and I'm super glad you're so inspired by the blog! :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this!! Such a fun and colourful card! Love those colours :)