LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Friday 14 September 2012

Leibster= Beloved!

Hello lovelies!

I was surprised (and delighted) to find out that a fellow crafter (and Melbourne-dweller) Cecilia had nominated me for the



Thank you Cecilia! Your cards are truly a delight to see :) You're so sweet to nominate me!

ABOUT THE AWARD

This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these new blogs.

RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers whom you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

It was hard for me to choose only 5, but here they are (and a little sentence or two about why I chose them!):

Danielle-- I'm so glad I've become friends with you! Being on your DT is such a dream come true (not just because I love your stamps!). I love your sense of humour, your honesty, and how much faith you've put in me. Your creativity and elegance blow me away.

Elizabeth-- My alternate universe twin (I wont explain that to y'all LOL) I'm so happy to have you in my life for more than one reason :) You're so supportive and lovely, I'm lucky to have found you.  I love your perseverence, your style and your unwavering strength.

Mel- You're the sweetest girl, so giving and helpful. You're a wonderful team member and you make me laugh out loud every time we 'talk'. You have NO idea how crazy talented you are :)

Leslie Your wit and honesty has me guffawing daily--which is a real treasure. I love your cards and the hysterical commentary on your blog about how they came to be. You're sweet and loyal and awesome :)

Carla-   Lola (haha!) I've only recently "met" you, but we've become fast friends and I'm so glad. Thank you for bringing me onto your team, I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to meet and become friends with you. Your creations are wonderful.

 As for everyone else I know, I'd nominate you too if I could, but I thought I'd better limit myself and follow at least one of the rules :)

Thank you again Cecilia! What an honour!


I'll be back soon!

*crafty hugs*
Linda

3 comments:

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Always love seeing your work Linda!

Leslie Hanna said...

SQUEE! Thanks!!!! xoxox

MS said...

I second that, squeeeee! Thank you, you totally made my Friday! It makes me feel so good to read positive things about me :) totally blushing :)