LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 12 November 2012

Mama Elephant=LOVE

Hello friends!

I'm here today with the first of several cards I've made, using stamps from a brand-spankin new company MAMA ELEPHANT!

They are ADORABLE images, crisp, clean, cute and whimsical, with a touch of elegance. Just wonderful. The customer service and shipping rates are unbeatable. Overall?! PERFECTION!!

So here is today's card


How adorable is that giraffe image?! I stamped three giraffes (two big and one small) then I coloured them with Copic Markers. I used slightly different shading for them all, so you could tell there was a Mum, Dad and Baby :) Their little feet make me want to shriek they're so cute.

I fussy cut them out after I finished colouring, and adhered them using dimensional squares, so that they'd sit a little higher than the banner. I made sure to overlap the banner with the giraffes so it looks like they're sitting ON it.

I used the Simon Says Stamp banner die for the sentiment and I swiped some Picked Rasp[berry distress ink on the back of the little folded part of the banner, to give a nice bit of interest to an otherwise totally white banner. I think it finishes it off nicely!

I'll be back soon with some more cards using this wonderful new company's products!! For now, I Hope you'll leave some comment love!

Hope you like! I'm definitely in love :)

See you soon!

Linda xoxo

Here are the goodies I used to make it.





4 comments:

Wendy G. said...

I am shrieking in joy over this whole card! It should have had a "cuteness" alert!

Kryssi said...

LOVE it, Linda! Esp love the bright, happy pops of colors you used! Thanks for using and LOVING our stamps!! :)

Cris said...

Adorable! I'm in love with those giraffes! Great coloring Linda!!!

CarlaKH said...

So cute!