LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Shopping Our Stash Challenge #77

Hi!

It's time for another Shopping Our Stash challenge!

This week's theme is:

Thanksgiving or a Thank You Card


Ok so that is SUCH a bad photo of this card, in real life, it's truly lovely.

I stamped the Hero Arts radiant banner stamp with Memento Grape Jelly Ink, then used some Neenah white cardstock that I had a big scrap piece of, tore the edge of it and added some Colorbox Chalk ink. I wanted the bottom section to look like the Alps, --I think it does :)

After I stamped my sentiment and adhered that piece down to the base card, I added some diamond stickles to the radiant banner.In real  life the shine and shimmer is really lovely.  Here is a closer photo but it still doens't show it off quite right :)

 OK! That's it for me today, a short one!

I'll be back really soon though :)

Have a great day!

Linda xx


4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

what a FABULOUS card, that stamped "sunburst" just makes it!!! love it!

jimlynn said...

Love the sunburst and the colors just sing on this! So pretty!
I enjoyed being on the Shopping Our Stash DT with you too!
Lynn

CarlaKH said...

so pretty! I love the sparkle!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Linda - I love this! That sunburst is so sparkly and crisp! It looks amazing!
Blessings,
Michelle