LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Tuesday 6 November 2012

SOS Challenge #76 Best Deal Ever/Had to Have

Hello Hello!

Thanks to all of you who let me know that my new blog url wasn't causing any problems. I will be switching to a proper 'dot com' address soon, but I have to wait for it to all be finalised before I can hit the 'go' button. Hopefully you'll stick with me through the changes :)

Ok, so I'm here today with the latest SOS challenge, and this week it's a doozy!


"Best Deal Ever - create something using one of your best bargain/had to have it- it was on sale! purchases" (be sure to tell us what it is)

 silhouette sending hugs


Here's a closer look at the little embellishment cluster :)
 silhouette sending hugs_closeup

SO basically I cut the background shape using my Silhouette (which is my MUST HAVE item), adhered it to some BG paper, then added the embellies; a doily on the corner, a butterfly and sentiment, and wrapped the GAWJUSS Mossy Made ribbon (can you tell I'm obsessed?!) and did a double bow :) To finish, I added some Hero Arts bling...love.

The sentiment is Hero Arts, stamped on a PTI diecut and stamped label.

Simple! (HAH, I fought with this card for AGES).

Ok, that's it for me! Please head on over to the blog to see the lovely DT's creations too and enter your own!!

Please limit your challenges (including ours) to 13, and be sure to tell us in your post, what your best deal/had to have item was!

See you soon!

Linda xx


4 comments:

jimlynn said...

FABULOUS!!! Love that background shape and the entire card.
Lynn

CarlaKH said...

What a beautiful card....love the ribbon and the background too...just beautiful!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Linda - Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Someday I too will have a Silhouette!
Blessings,
Michelle

Greta said...

Just gorgeous!