LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Sunday 20 January 2013

Long time no see!

Hi there! Remember me?!

Wow sorry it's been so long since I've posted, first there was the flu, then the girls got sick, now I've got a ridiculous cough keeping me awake all night! ACK! Be gone plague!

OK so today I'm going to share a couple of cards I've made recently.

The first three were for my post over at Neat and Tangled--you can see the entire post HERE





and this next one is a nice, quiet card. (If a card can be quiet. I felt quiet when I made it so...)

This one is for the ABNH challenge that's just started. \




Hope you can join in on the challenge! Don't forget a


is up for grabs!

See you again soon!

*crafty hugs*

Linda  xx

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

totally lovely cards and what a treat to have a BUMPER CROP of lovelies!!! ♥