LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Pattern Play card 2

Hi again!

Back with card 2.

Same supplies, but I added some grey marker along the edge of the patterned paper to help it stand out.


So here is my card :)



Pretty simple, but the colours of the paper go so well together! The stamp is from the card kit.

I like the grey border, but it's a bit too dark. a much lighter colour would have been preferable. (or maybe trying this one out on a scrap of paper before committing it to the front of my carefully crafted card LOL

Back soon with the next one! (I warn you, there are MANY cards...)

*hugs*

Linda




3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Homework already!?! Show-off! I love it. Wasn't that a great first class?

Lynne said...

Leslie - I really like your card - simple but very effective. I really think that the grey marker adds to it. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Wendy G. said...

Hi, Linda! That gray outline does work!