LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Thursday 23 January 2014

Simon Says Stamp HB2U

Hi!

Here with a quick-the-baby-is-sleeping post, sharing a card I made using the Simon Says Stamp January Card Kit!

Now I'm gonna be totally honest. When I first saw the stamp (that I used for the sentiment today), I didn't like it much. The rest of the set? Loved it. But I'm not really one for 'text-speak' (you know, CU L8R, WHERE R U etc)...but the more I saw it used, the more gorgeous cards that super-talented geniuses like Stephanie Klauk and Debby Hughes made with it...the more I had to have it.






I used the delightful Wrapped Mailing Label dies for the patterned paper (and a sliver of aqua cardstock), layered them, wrapped twine around and then added my little heat-embossed vellum label.

That woodgrain cardstock?! LOVE IT.

PS sorry for the lousy photo--WHEN WILL MY NEW PHOTO TENT ARRIVE?!

See you soon with more SSS cards :) That kit is SUPER fun to play with!




3 comments:

Barb said...

Love it, Linda! So pretty!

Unknown said...

This card is fabulous! Everything goes together so perfectly, my talented friend.

Froggietalks said...

This is a wonderful card Linda, very pretty, and so soft and pastel, my favs.