LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Sunday 12 January 2014

Yet another layout!

Told you I'd been on a layout/scrapbooking spree!!

Here is layout number three.

This scrappy heart of mine.



Sorry for the little bit of glare coming off the photo.  Getting these layouts photographed without a light tent is proving troublesome!

How about some detail shots?

lots of layery goodness :)

Those little camera embellishments?! I need more. Many Many more.


This was an unusual topic for me to scrapbook. I don't tend to scrap about myself (despite the fact that I did that Thirty3 layout. But scrapbooking is such a big part of my life now, I felt it was important to document it. Why I love it, how it makes me feel.

Hope you like this!

I'll be back tomorrow with my last layout (for a few days lol), and it's my favorite!

See you soon!




1 comment:

Froggietalks said...

Lovely layout Linda! Those camera embellishments ARE very cute :)