LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Some Odd Girl Release day: School Supplies

Hi friends!

I'm here with my card, from the second set being released this week!

School Supplies is such a fun set, full of school-themed images and punny sentiments.

Check out my card:



I wanted this card to be full full full of colour.

First I stamped the rainbow of crayons and added the sentiments. Next I coloured and fussy cut them, and then I sprayed a background panel with colour mists.

I mounted the misted panel onto a black matte, before adhering the crayons down with dimensional adhesive.

Finally I added that panel onto the main cardbase, at an offset angle.

That's it! I wanted the main card base to be a nice simple white, to allow the coloured images and sprayed panel be the feature.

I hope you'll come check out the rest of the creations made by the design team, they're all amazing!

All newly released sets are available in store now!

See you again soon!



1 comment:

She's a Color Queen said...

I love the spray of colors. Super clever, I love it!