LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Saturated Canary: colouring on kraft!



Hiya!

I'm back with another card I whipped up while 'playing along' with the Kit and Clowder crafty weekend event on Facebook!



I was SO happy with how this turned out. I don't think I want to colour on anything but kraft card stock, ever EVER again. I just love the effect.

I'm always surprised at how bright and vibrant the colour turns out.

I thought this sweet girl from Saturated Canary needed cool hair, and Hot pink is DEFINITELY cool to me :)

I'm thinking I might like to try colouring on black card stock. I'm curious to know if it works as well as the kraft--have any of you ever tried to do that? What other interesting mediums or card stocks have you used? I'd love to hear.

I'll see you again soon! I've got lots more to share.

See you then!


3 comments:

Michelle Lupton said...

LOVE!!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

This is amazing coloring!

Maya Isaksson said...

Oh WOW! LOVE this :) What kind of pencils did you use and did you blend them with something after colouring?