LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 30 March 2015

SOG Release: Bouquet Toby

Hi!

Today it's Toby's turn for introductions, so lets get straight to this cutey shall we?




Toby is SUCH a lovely little guy to colour.

I wanted him to look quite young, as though he's a little boy (rather than a young man), so I coloured him in very bright, simple colours and didn't make his clothes look too grown up. I like the idea of him giving flowers to his mama :)

I used some Some Odd Girl paper (what else?!) for the pop of bright behind him, and yellow cardstock for the base. Because the layout of this card is so simple, I added a bit of faux stitching with my copic 0.3 multiliner for some added detail.

That's it for me!  A simple card with lots of BRIGHT colours.

I hope you'll have a look at the rest of the DT's creations, I've seen them and BOY are they gorgeous (as always). Take a look!

See you tomorrow for the final release (and my final post as an official ODD GIRL *sniff*)

See you then!